European mid-market real assets investment advisory specialist.
We are a long-term and relationship-driven investor following a fundamental and disciplined approach based on our knowledge of the European mid-market sector.
WHO WE ARE
Incus is your partner of choice to deliver customized capital solutions to European companies. We strive to be a reliable partner for all our clients and counterparties.
Our core strength lies in our well-established local presence, long experience across real asset classes, and the ability of our teams to execute transactions with speed and flexibility.
OUR INVESTMENT FOCUS
We focus on special situation opportunities providing companies with flexible capital to accomplish their projects.
- Assets, projects, and/or businesses we understand well and where our capital is accretive.
- Robust local origination with direct access to company owners and management, avoiding competitive auction processes.
- Structures that provide strong downside protection.
Incus provides investment advisory services to European equity and debt real assets funds, with a primary focus on Spain, Portugal, Italy and France.
European Infra Equity Fund II
European Real Estate Equity Fund
European Specialty Credit Fund IV
European Senior Credit Fund
European Infra Equity Fund I
European Specialty Credit Fund III
Milan office opening
Paris office opening
European Specialty Credit Fund II
Lisbon office opening
Luxembourg office opening
European Specialty Credit Fund I
Madrid office opening
Real assets specialist
- Specialized in the analysis and understanding of real assets operating in Europe.
- Selectively target assets that offer reliable long-term returns and capital appreciation.
- Value creation through hands-on active asset management.
Flexible & efficient capital
- Incus seeks to unlock transformational growth for SMEs. This flexibility extends from the negotiation of the deal through the life of the transaction.
- Providing flexible and efficient capital solutions designed to meet the tailored needs of companies.
Event & opportunistic driven
- Identifying event-driven and special situations that capitalize on complex, misunderstood, one-off opportunities.
- Engage in strategy-driven transactions where Incus has deep knowledge of operational, financial, legal, and commercial aspects of the deal.
- Origination networks in each local market, with deep knowledge and understanding of market particularities.
- Focus on the mid-market with reduced competition and allowing for higher returns.
- Established partnerships with local advisers.
INCUS EUROPEAN FUNDS
raised since firm inception in 2012
€20 million - €100 million
target investment size
Incus Capital formulated its position and approach to ESG since firm inception in 2012.
Incus Capital focuses on promoting ESG initiatives both at the company level and in the investments’ lifecycle.