Sustainability has been at the heart of Incus' corporate culture and investment philosophy since inception.
We look to integrate ESG both at the firm level with our 'Incus for Sustainability' program, as well as at the investment level by incorporating the analysis of ESG factors in all potential transactions.
Our ESG journey
Annual Sustainability Report
Incus launches its first Sustainability Report to be distributed to investors on an annual basis.
'Incus for Sustainability' program
Program created to address the three core pillars of ESG at the firm level: environmental, social and corporate governance policies.
Incus integrated the PRI internally and externally, including the analysis of our clients and potential investments.
Compliance and ESG team
Incus created a team fully dedicated to the implementation and monitoring of best-in-class ESG practices.
Incus adopted the UN PRI
Incus became a signatory of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment.
Annual training for employees
Implementation of an annual employee training on ESG and compliance updates at the sector and firm level.
Incus implemented its compliance policies to help ensure compliance with national and international standards and regulations. These policies are reviewed annually.
Negative screening policy
Since inception, Incus restricted investments in the tobacco, oil and gas, weapons manufacturing, nuclear energy, pornography, and gambling.
Based on guidelines that are principally consistent with the United Nations PRI
Incus has developed and implemented policies and procedures, employee trainings, and programmes to ensure a strong culture of ethical behaviour, compliance, and positive impact.
ESG integration can lead to long term investment value creation for all stakeholders.
The firm has integrated into its investment process an approach committed to having a positive ESG impact. This philosophy has underpinned Incus Capital’s founders vision when creating a leading alternative investment firm in Europe.
ESG analysis is fundamental when determining the suitability of an investment. Incus ensures that all counterparts respect the environment and ultimately have a positive impact on society as a whole. We follow a responsible investment approach that will generate sustainable long-term returns for our investors and clients.
INCUS FOR SUSTAINABILITY
Corporate initiatives that aim to contribute to environmental sustainability, work equality and inclusive growth within the organization.
Given its commitment to continuously look for areas of improvement, the firm created the 'Incus for Sustainability' program in 2020. The implemented measures are divided into three main areas:
- Removing single-use plastics.
- Subsidizing cycling plans.
- Recycling and waste management.
- Reducing carbon footprint from business travels.
- Ensuring a safe and respectful work environment.
- Empowering women inside the organization by ensuring they have equal opportunities of assuming leadership roles.
- Supporting and donating to local charities by Incus' employees.
- Organizing team bonding activities.
- Trains employees annually on updates on compliance policies and the code of ethics.
- Ensures anti-bribery, AML and corruption policies are fulfilled by implementing appropriate levels of internal oversight.
- Has full transparency when disclosing ESG matters with clients and partners.